Philosophy PHD program of the University Pécs, Hungary
APPLY NOW FOR THE FALL SEMESTER STARTING ON THE 1TH OF SEPTEMBER 2021!
Philosophy PhD School
Director: Professor Dr. János Boros
Application form: email@example.com
Application fee: 30 euro
Deadline: 31. May 2021
Documents: CV, University diploma - College certificate, Research interest, certificate of paying the fee.
Conditions of Acceptance
Submission of all required documents.
Admission interview January, 2020.
The doctoral program is eight (8) semesters. After 4 semesters there is a complex exam of the research topic and of the development of the work.
There is a semester fee determined by the law. It is the 4,5 times of the public servant's allowance base.
Doctoral research and PhD thesis can be made in Hungarian (H), in English (E), in German (G) and in French (F) Languages. See the possibility of languages below.
- Contemporary Philosophy, Epistemology, Ethics (János Boros) H, E, G, F
- Philosophy of Law (György Andrássy) H, E
- Neurophilosophy (Attila Sík) H, E
- Philosophy of Culture, Philosophy of Language and Communication (Gábor Szécsi) H, E
- Philosophy of Art, Philosophy of the Law of the Art (Miklós Kocsis) H, E
- Philosophy of Economics (Zsolt Nemeskéri) H, E